Custom App Creators Email
- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our website viewers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. We will make every effort to put into place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, we do not control each risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore we warn site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. This site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. As we cannot control these websites and external sources, we cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these websites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our website by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message.
- Information We Collect
- Our website collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. We will get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We may also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we may supplement the data collected by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We may also use services from other companies to help determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our website uses the data collected for three basic purposes: to operate the business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services offered, to send communications and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we will combine data collected through the various website services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations.
- Sharing Your Information
- We may share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we will share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so.